Thursday 7 March 2013

Wish List 005

001. Monki Carrie Shirt - I saw this EYE catching (sorry not sorry) shirt on the Monki website and fell in love. Since then its started to do the rounds on blogs so I'm hoping it won't sell out soon. I've never bought anything from Monki but I've heard that the sizing can be very large so I might have to visit a shop when I'm next in London.

002. Topshop Denim Pinafore - I'm on the search for the perfect pinafore and this denim one comes pretty close although I do already have a dungaree dress similar. I might put my sewing skills to good use have a go at making a pinafore (obviously blogging every moment)

003. Cambridge Satchel Classic 11" - I already have a Cambridge Satchel but its a 15" 'Batchel' in bright yellow. I love it and its my school bag most of the time but I really need a reliable bag for weekends. I think I would opt for a subtler colour though this time and maybe splash out on an embossing.


11 comments:

  1. Such a great wishlist!

    Xenia
    xox

    xensimagination.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizzie! Just wanted to let you know, I've nominated you for the Liebster award! All the details are on my blog if you click the link below xx

    www.daisybloomingjane.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that shirt, I keep going to buy it myself because I love the colour and print.
    Lovely post,

    mollyrosecleaver.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really wanted this denim pinafore, but it didn't suit me....gutted!

    I am your latest follower on GFC and would be great to follow each other, if you would like to follow back.

    Be great if you could check my two latest sports luxe outfit posts. Would love to know which you prefer: BOY London | Sports Luxe Outfit 1 or Celine Paris | Sports Luxe Outfit 2

    Thanks :) Charlie UK Fashion Blog | Lurch Hound Loves xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi dear! while browsing I came acrosse your blog..and I must say I love it! great post!! would you be interested in following each other via Gfc and Bloglovin? I always return the follow..let me know :)
    http://signaturechic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely, I have really enjoyed spending time reading through your blog, your content is great! I have been reading blogs for a while now but have only recently stepped into the world of blogging and also vlogging myself. I would really appreciate it if you could have a little look at my blog. The link is http://thatgeordie.blogspot.co.uk/ if you would be able to give me some feedback and some tips I would love that too. Thanks again for a great read. Love Abbie XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. The shirt is so cute and together those pieces would make THE perfect outfit.
    Do enter my Delilah Dust jewellery giveaway if you fancy it! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the pinafore and it is possibly one of the comfiest pieces of clothing i own! Also seems to go with everything...definitely a must have! You have a lovely blog x
    http://beautyandbrightlips.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pinafore and I've been after a Cambridge satchel for ages!xx

    ReplyDelete