Sunday 28 July 2013

With the sun on my back it's a nice day

Since the weather has been so summery recently I have realised that I don't own very many summer clothes. My wardrobe is mainly coats and jumpers, which I can't seem to stop buying, so a trip to Primark was in order. I only got a few bits but I thought I would share. 
Poppy dress- £13
I had been eyeing up this poppy dress for a while online at ASOS after discovering that they sell a small selection of Primark clothes on there. I hadn't seen it in my local Primark but I had gone out to Gravesend with my dad and that store is much bigger so I was looking in the dress section for it when I spotted one at the back of the miscellaneous rail which happened to be my size. I think it might have been a return from ASOS as the till wouldn't recognise it at first so I'm not sure if they are in stores at all.
 Bow bag - £8
I love small bags and I'm always looking for cute ones to lug my stuff around in. I really like the small handle on this bag but it does also come with a longer shoulder strap. It's quite smart and different to my other bags but I just couldn't leave it behind.

 Polka dot sandals - £8
 As well as realising I own very little summer clothes I also noticed that I don't own any sandals. I have some jelly shoes which I bought last year but they have mysteriously disappeared. I originally had my eye on a pair of white gladiator sandals with thick hardwear but my feet are so awkward and they looked really strange on so I settled for these cute polka dot cross over ones which make me feel all 50s.  


 It's been so nice recently that I've just wanted to stay in the garden all day and relax before I start at university (31 days eek). I hope your all having a nice summer and make the most of this weather!

6 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about ordering the dress off asos but I'm not sure what size to get! It's lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The polka dot sandals are cute

    Rianna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is soo nice - I wish Asos would ship Primark stuff worldwide, but they only ship to UK..
    Great blog you have!:)

    Anete,
    FIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you've set these out!
    Looks so good, and that dress is amazing!
    Sarah x
    thepalettee.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete